Friday, January 18, 2008

1/18/08- The *REAL* Comeback Kid...

FuCk YoU!!!

...ME. Not McCain or Huckabee, me.

That's right, I'm coming back. Why? Well I'm glad I asked.

First of all, the reason I left in the first place was because I set out to post articles on a constant basis, and when my job and college work started to limit the amount of time I could put into this site, I decided to leave it.

Then something weird and exciting started to happen: My site was still getting around the same amount of hits it was getting before I left after I left. This was also coupled with several weeks of discovering different comics and bands that would be perfect interview material. Also, those two things combined were coupled with myself getting pissed off at something and no longer having a place to vent.

And all of that combined leads me to where we are now.

Effective January 21st, I will return to this site. But, there will be one little change. I will become Maddox-esque in my frequency of article posting. Gone are the days of trying to cram out gold material every day of the week. The reality is that it just isn't possible. I'd rather post a few times a week at my leisure and churn out brilliant articles that will get passed around the internet et-nausium rather then waste all of my ammo on a single post and then half-ass the rest of that week.

Finally, I am certainly not one to make mistakes or be off the money on anything that I say. But I can honestly say, with no doubt in my mind, that I was a fucking idiot for thinking that I could just leave this all behind and be done with it.

Now that that's off of my chest, this brings my total ratio of times I've been right vs. times I've been wrong to:

154,865,427 - Right
1 - Wrong

It's time to get back to work.