Tuesday, June 19, 2007

6/19/07- Random Thoughts 5: The Empire Strikes Back...



It's that time of the month again where I dispense some random queries and ponderings for you to all, well, ponder. Random thoughts for the month of June 2007:

* If you mix a cat with a goat, does that mean that you would get a coat?

* Your fortune: You will read no less then five words today.

* Kill the unborn baby whales!

* I’d like to meet a guy named Art. I’d take him to a museum, hang him on the wall, criticize him, and leave.

* If cartwheels were outlawed, only outlaws would wheel carts.

* If your favorite song is "Rape me" by Nirvana, then pray to God that you never get caught singing your favorite song in prison.

* CLICK HERE for nothing.

* If you tell people that your brother or sister is your best friend, then that only proves that you have no friends.

* Nothing is truly random because you think of it in your head before you say it.

* Here's my Soprano's style ending to this blog: