Monday, December 31, 2007

12/31/07- The End: Part II...

Photobucket

Well, this is it. The final post.

When you really think about it, I've accomplished a shitload of things for a seventeen year-old this past year. I built a site that went from 2,000 hits per day up to 85,000 hits at it's best. Some of my articles have been passed around message boards, sent to people all across the web via e-mail, and have gotten hundreds of thousands of hits.

I also got to interview some pretty cool people. including Paul Scheer, Aziz Ansari, Rob Huebel, Will Forte, Tay Zonday, Doug Benson, Karl Koch, Matt Senreich(creator of Robot Chicken), and Nick Kroll. Think about it. That's a huge fucking accomplishment in and of itself.

But enough about me, lets talk about you, the fans(yes, I have fans). Even though I am leaving this site to concentrate on radio, I am not forgetting about you. I have found a new way to give my uncensored opinion on stuff. Podcasting.

Starting on January 9th you can hear me every Wednesday night from 11:00pm-12:30am live at
www.blogtalkradio.com/untitledshow. I will be joining "The Untitled Show": Hosted by myself and fellow DJ Andrew DiLorenzo. The show will consist of uncensored talk and new music. After every live show, that day's show goes up as a podcast that you can download onto your iPod by clicking the "upload to iTunes" link on the right side of the show page.

So, in essence, I'm not leaving, just moving to a new medium.

Now, on to the big "Thank You". Well, thank you. Thank you all who read my odd little posts. Thank you to everyone who sent me hate mail(and fan mail). Thank you to all of my guests from the past year. Thank you to [insert someone I have forgotten to mention].

Goodbye, for now. Remember: Never say never. I did not say that I would never return here, just that I am leaving.

I hope that you will all follow me over to "The Untitled Show" and support uncensored Internet radio and podcasts.

So long, Farewell, Goodbye, and in the immortal words of Paul "Fitzy" Fitzgerald: Go Fuck Yourself.

-Vin Forte(vaf89.blogspot.com and
www.blogtalkradio.com/untitledshow)