Saturday, October 20, 2007

10/19/07- State of the Blog...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

State of the Blog for 10/19/07:

* Halloween. Yes, there will be a few Halloween blogs in the works for the next few weeks. So stop asking me.

* November. I'm waiting for Halloween to be over before I start posting more interviews again. Believe me when I tell you that I have some pretty interesting people lined up. They're just all penciled in for November.

* Christmas. Christmas? Yes, Christmas. I am going to be taking my next extended(week long) break the week of Christmas. As such, I am planning a huge blowout of rare and previously unreleased postings and essays penned by yours truly. It will be my Christmas gift to you all. What will this mean/entail? See the next bulletin.

* My Christmas gift of B-sides and rarities will include:

- Full length threads started by me from various message boards.
- The best posts of mine from various message boards.
- Links to the top 5 blogs of mine from this site this year.
- Humorous editorials from my high school years.
- College essays of mine that may or may not interest you.
- And a "failed interview" that makes my interview with Patton Oswalt look phenomenal by comparison(more details on who the "failed interview" was with in December).