Monday, December 3, 2007

12/3/07- Indie sucks and you know it...



I'm sick and tired of all of these college student, Liberal douchebags bombarding me with their holier-than-thou, my-shit-doesn't-stink attitude about Indie music. It sucks! You're not going to convert me, shut the fuck up!

Why do these Indie-lovers hate every big label band? Their excuse, most of the time, is that all of the big label bands have sold out. How? Because they're actually good and can gain large followings outside of small factions of college students that don't already listen to either Pop or Rap? It's all complete bullshit.

Now i'm not saying that ALL Indie artists suck. But it is very fair to say that 90% of them do. What ever happened to just liking music? Just listening to something, Indie or not, liking it enough to buy the record, and just enjoying it. Why should I care if some college Liberal, vegan, pale-faced nobody thinks that I suck because I listen to Foo Fighters and not Tegan and Sara?

Fuck you! I'm not falling for it. I'll listen to whatever the fuck I want, when I want, and no pussy Indie suck-up is going to tell me otherwise. All of you shitheads who will only listen to Indie music can go beat-off to back issues of Alternative Press.

I simply just don't care about you and I hope that one day you are driving in your car and hear a song by Green Day from 1994 and thoroughly enjoy yourself, stop your car, realize that you have just enjoyed a song by a major-label band, and then proceed to admit that you have wasted your life and promptly drive off of a fucking cliff, subsequently dying in an inferno of fire and self-pity.