This month's edition of "Random Thoughts" is jam-packed with obscure humor, random inquiries, and of course, animal cruelty. Let's begin, shall we:
* It looks like Michael Vick is guilty of running illegal dog fights. What's he going to say in the trial to defend himself? "Hey, those dogs hated each other. Who am I to get in their way?"
* I can't watch "Batman Begins" without thinking that Gary Oldman's Commisioner Gordon looks exactly like Ned Flanders.
* And I can't watch "Batman and Robin" at all.
* An animal balloon-making clown is a few feet away from me right now, and i am not happy about it.
* Britney Spears is having a lot of accusations hurled at her about being an unfit mother. But I'm sure she is no worse at being a mom than any other idiot who never should have been allowed to have children.
* Mountain Dew tastes great out of a baby bottle.....don't ask me how I know that.
* The difference between drunks and stoners: Drunks send e-mails that are dirty and/or obnoxious. Stoners send e-mails that are blank.
* Gilligan, of "Gilligan's Island" had a first name that was only used once, on the never-aired pilot show. His first name was Willy.
* If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, who cares?