Friday, September 14, 2007

9/13/07- State of the blog...



*First up, you may all be wondering why I have disabled all comments. I have done this in order to put more of a focus on the actual blog posts, rather then the comments. If you want your voice heard, just e-mail me at
vaf89@hotmail.com and if you letter is good enough it will be shown during the state of the blog. If you send me any hate mail, It might just get ripped a new asshole in the "VAF89 Mailbag" segment that I do at the end of each month. So there.

*Guests. Now that my vacation has been over for a couple of weeks now, I am starting to book guest interviews. Expect a new interview as soon as the next couple of weeks.

*"Saturday Night Live". Last Saturday I premiered a new segment that showcases a different live cut from an artist of my choosing. I received an overwhelming amount of positive mail about it. Expect a new edition each and every Saturday. This week's live set: "Get Free" by The Vines(It's their infamous performance on Letterman that ended with the lead singer almost killing the drummer with his guitar).

*The "Asshole of the month" is fast approaching, so send in your last minute asshole stories to
assholeofthemonth@hotmail.com.