Monday, September 3, 2007

9/3/07- Putting the "Die" in "Diet"...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm actually shocked that this thought had never previously entered my head until now. It's very surprising that it took over half a year to post a blog about this.

I hate it when fat people go to a fast-food place and order two cheeseburgers, fries, chicken wings, extra everything, and then have the bull-size balls to order a diet coke. Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm 100% positive that the diet coke will not, I repeat, NOT make up for the amount of fatty juices that you are ingesting into your body and clogging your arteries. In fact, if you are one of these fat fucks who orders everything(including the kitchen sink) and then orders a diet coke, you deserve to have your arteries clogged to the point that you drop dead and make room for more important life-forms like squirrels or cardboard boxes.

At least the cardboard box is good for holding things, unlike your pants that can barely fit anything with your fat ass in them. I don't pity these people because they do this to themselves. My advice: Get off the diet coke and get on a fucking treadmill!