Thursday, November 1, 2007

11/1/07- The fun machine took a shit and died...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The past week has been quite a jolly fucking mess. No, I did not take a break or contemplate getting rid of this site. The reason I have been gone for the past week is because, for some unexplained reason, the server broke down.

I apologize deeply from the bottom of by blackened, cynical, obnoxious heart. If this ever happens again I will be forced to switch to a new domain address. But for now, the show must go on.

Instead of taking Sundays off, I will put up posts for, at least, the next few weeks in order to make up for lost time. In fact, expect another post later today.

Once again to reiterate: My server broke down, I'm now back online, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, regular programming to continue tonight.