Sunday, April 1, 2007

4/1/07- Vin's F*****g Uncensored "I Love Emo" post...

I know that I've ragged on emo music in the past, but come on. How can someone not like a band called "Panic at the Disco" or "Fall Out Boy"?

And the clothes. I could only wish that I was born spoiled and rich so that I could have enough of my parents money to go to Hot Topic and buy my tight, ball-constricting, black leather goth pants and Invader Zim backpack.

I have always yearned to live a life filled with musical bands that have androgynously feminine frontmen, silent rebellion against my parents(they don't need to hear my pain, they can sense me crying inside and it tears them apart as I play my Hawthorn Heights record from the stereo in my room), and horizontal wrist cutting. And speaking of cutting, how about those haircuts. I so wish I could grow long bangs that come down to my mascara coated eyelids.

Oh emo. Doth this truly be the life for me? FUCK NO! ARE YOU SHITTING ME? I HATE EMO! DID YOU PEOPLE HONESTLY THINK FOR A SECOND THAT THIS POST WAS GOING TO BE ABOUT SOME HIDIOUS REVELATION THAT I NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN LIKE EMO? HELL NO! IN CASE YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO READ BETWEEN THE FUCKING LINES, IT'S "APRIL FOOLS DAY" YOU IDIOT. GOTCHA!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket