Wednesday, April 11, 2007

4/11/07- Random Thoughts 3: Rise of the Machines...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, it's that time of the month again. That one special day each month that I sit down for 15 minutes and write down anything and everything that pops into my demented, child-like brain: Random Thoughts.

I now present you with the third edition of Random Thoughts for April 2007:

*Why is "Blades of Glory" a hit at the box office? Don't you fucknuts realize that Will Ferrell plays the same character in each of these stupid movies?

*If I recorded an album comprised of just all cowbell, would that actually be considered too much cowbell?

*I want to walk into a Starbucks one day and when the guy at the counter asks me what I want, I'll say: "coffee". And then after five minutes of me explaining to him that I just want a cup of coffee instead of some mocha grande venti machiado, the chip in the back of his brain will short circuit and his head will explode. And then I can finally die happy.

*I want to make a tee shirt with a picture of a bear in a wheelchair on it, with writing on the top of the front of the shirt that says: "I'm Bear-alyzed".

*If I was alive during "Hands Across America", I would have found the nearest Chinese person and yelled out: "There's a chink in the chain!" just because it would be the only time in history where that phrase actually meant what I wanted it to mean.

*You will know that the end of the world has arrived when there is a Starbucks across from a Starbucks, a show on television called "Law and Order: Crime Scene Investigation", a Rob Schneider movie makes over $20 million at the box office, and Sanjya wins "American Idol"(looks like the end of the world may be sooner the we think).