Sunday, April 15, 2007

4/15/07- State of the Blog...

State of the Blog for the week ending April 15, 2007:

First of all, yes, I know I have not written a proper blog since Thursday. But come on, it's spring break, can't I at least have three days on a weekend off? Besides, look at it this way: spring break is over tomorrow, the blogging schedule will return to normal, and best of all, "Rock Week" is finally here!

Here's the rundown for "Rock Week":

*All music related blogs
*Two blogs on Tuesday
*Local band interview on Friday
*Three album reviews on Wednesday
*And other music related blogging goodness

Next, I must address the fact that I am going to start posting celebrity interviews periodically instead of every week. This is mostly because it is hard to fill 52 weeks of a year with a fresh interview. Every Thursday I will post on the bottom of that day's blog whether there will be an interview the next day or a new original blog.

Well, that's it. Be sure to check back in tomorrow and all this week for "Rock Week" 2007!