Sunday, April 29, 2007

4/29/07- State of the Blog...

State of the Blog for the week ending April 29, 2007:

Well, it's been quite an eventful week of blogging. From some Korean douchebag shooting up Virginia Tech, to Alec Baldwin's hilarious voicemail of verbal child abuse, and hamburgers loaded with horse genitals and camel shit. No, you simply won't find any other blog on the web quite as random and interesting as vaf89.blogspot.com.

I have just one bullet point to get to this week:

* Thank you to everyone who has been watching "Human Giant". I can't believe how many e-mails I've received telling me how on the money I was when I endorsed and recommended that all of my readers should check it out. Even though it might only be a few thousand people checking out the show due to my blog, the guys have been adamant about expressing their thanks to people like me who have used the internet, and specifically blogs, to help get the word out. They did alot of grass roots promotion for the show and it's really been a strategy that has paid off in a big way. So keep watching, thanks to everyone for helping to make "Human Giant" a hit, and go buy "Blackballed: The Bobby Dukes Story"(trust me, if you like HG you'll love this film).

To read my interview with Paul Scheer, Rob Huebel, and Aziz Ansari of Human Giant, click on the link below: