Sunday, June 17, 2007

6/17/07- State of the Blog...

State of the Blog for the week of June 17, 2007:

All right, I know you all want to know why I didn't blog yesterday as well as when the asshole of the month will be announced among other things. So let's get started then, shall we:

*For some reason Blogger locked me out of my account from Friday night until just now. I have realized that this was because of low bandwidth on my laptop that I was using while away in Pennsylvania this weekend. So there's your answer to that.

*This also leads me to my next point, weekends. I have decided that I am from this point on, at least until summer is over, that I will only be writing one blog on the weekends instead of two.

*This leads into my next point, the State of the Blog. I have decided that I will no longer write the State of the Blog every Sunday. Why? Because alot of weeks there are really no significant updates to be dispatched. I have decided that I will still write one every few weeks, but just not EVERY week. This also allows for the one weekend blog I write to be an original one instead of just updates on shit you probably have already noticed or just don't care about.

*The Asshole of the Month. I must give credit where credit is due, you guys really responded big time to my request for your submissions for the Asshole of the Month. My special inbox(assholeofthemonth@hotmail.com) has received more then 2,000 e-mails! This month's winner will be revealed either this Friday, or if there ends up being a celebrity interview, this Thursday. Thanks again, and keep sending in your suggestions for next month's Asshole!

*And lastly, a plug for a good blog that I recently discovered and want to give some free press to: www.dominickgatto.com. It has tons of useful and funny links, as well as great original content that will keep you laughing long after you've powered down your hard drive. I've also posted a link to it under "Comedy Links". Leave him a comment and tell him Vin Forte sent you.