Sunday, June 3, 2007

6/3/07- State of the Blog...

State of the Blog for the week ending June 3, 2007:

What's up people! I know, I know, I didn't do a state of the blog last week. But there was just too much going on and between sending out interview requests and me graduating high school, I simply just never got around to it. With that said, here are this week's bullet points:

* A while back I asked all of you to e-mail me your suggestions for a "theme week". Well, you voted, and your voices have been heard. The next theme week will be "90's Week"! A whole week of blogs relating to the (counter)culture surrounding generation X. I'm working out when it will be a good week to do it. It will probably end up being the week of 4th of July, but don't quote me on it.

* All of my interviews can now be easily accessed by their own category on the left side of the page. The same has also been done with some of my favorite recurring segments.

* And finally, a new high point for VAF89 happened last week, as this blog hit a record high point of 18,000 daily hits! Thanks again to all of the deranged, sick bastards that read my blog daily and tell their friends. Now let's get to 20,000, shall we?