Saturday, June 9, 2007

6/9/07- *Special Edition* State of the Blog...

State of the Blog for June 9, 2007:

I know, I know. I haven't blogged in two days(so fucking sue me). It'll all be explained in this week's edition. So let's get started, shall we?

*I haven't blogged for the past two days because I have been away in Vermont at a wedding. This brings me to my next point: With summer here, and many family gatherings and road trips on the horizon, it is simply impossible to blog every single day. Granted I'll probably, in the future, find a way to do it. But I can tell you already that there will be at least 3 weeks this summer that I will have to take off. One in July and the other two are both in August. This brings me to my next bullet point for this week...

*..."Best of" weeks. I can assure you that I will always know well in advance when I will be gone for an entire week. So instead of just leaving you COMPLETELY empty-handed for a whole week, the morning that I am going away I will post a "Best of" blog that will include links to some of the funniest blogs written by me, as well as some choice blogs that go all the way back to the early days of VAF89(for a slight touch of nostalgia, as well as a feeling of "if I haven't seen it, it's new to me" for those people who might not have been with me since the beginning).

*And last but not least, making up for lost time. I have premiered the State of the Blog today because I want to be able to make up for lost time by doing non-stop blogging without any days off in order to make up for lost time. This also includes writing original blogs next weekend in place of Fitzy and the State of the Blog. So by two Mondays from now, I'll officially be back on track.

*I can assure you that Summer will be a hectic and exciting time filled with celebrity interviews, theme weeks, recurring segments, and tons of hilarious, original, topical blogs. And if we can make it through these kinds of little speed bumps together, you may just find yourself a few laughs in the process.