Saturday, February 10, 2007

2/10/07- My dream job might just become my reality job...

Today I was walking around the mall looking for just about any store that would be willing to hire me, when I walked into the one store that I thought would have NO interest in hiring me, Gamestop.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWhen I walked into Gamestop I immediately saw this rather large "NOW HIRING" sign in the front window. I walked up to the counter and when I asked about getting an application the guy at the counter seemed almost too happy to get me an application. I went back to my car, filled it out, and sent it back in. Now for the next week or so i'm expecting to get about no sleep as I wait to see if I get called back for an interview. The guy said that there were plenty of positions available so obviously i'm hoping for the best.

I'm sure i'll have no trouble keeping you updated on this story for quite some time.