Sunday, February 18, 2007

2/18/07- Jobquest '07...

I was at the mall yesterday filling out and handing in all sorts of job applications. From CVS and Spencers to Foot Locker and the Apple Store. I'm pretty much whoring myself out to any job or store willing to hire me. Actually, scratch that. I still refuse to work in any stores that have the words: Express, Hot and or Topic, American anything, or Build-a-Bear in their name.

Thats pretty much it for this post. Nothing special, it's sunday I can have an uninteresting post if I want, they can't all be about fucking EMOs and Stevie Wonder. Cut me a fucking break.

More interesting post to come tomorrow, I promise.

Whats that? You were expecting a cool picture with this post? Well too fucking bad! You get nothing!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting