Friday, February 23, 2007

Myspace Blog #3- Friggin' Bulletins...

*I wrote this blog after getting annoyed with all of those stupid myspace bulletins that tell you to repost them in 10 seconds or something bad will happen to you. This is just annoying bullshit at its finest. It's a really good post if I do say so myself. Enjoy. This post was written on March 16, 2006.

I'm getting tired of all these friggin' bulletins that carry prophecies of death and misfortune if you don't reply or repost them. I don't know about you but I've ALWAYS feared the mystical powers of text documents. Plus they're always masked by innocent or ridiculous subjects like "My hat's blue." or "I love kittens" then you open it and your faced with "If you don't repost this in 10 seconds your arms will fall off and a loved family member will choke to death and you'll have the worst sex of your life for the next sixty years and you'll fall down a flight of stairs and die!!!!" uh huh.... I'm so sure. Stupid bulletins like that are playing on your fears that there are powers out there beyond your control. Let's just say that there are powers out there beyond out control... are they really beaming into your house through an online text document set to harm you or jinx you or kill someone you know? I don't think so. These bulletins are ridiculous and I'm getting tired of thinking that one of my friends has something interesting to say only to find out they're afraid that thier bowels will release in public the next time they go out because they didn't repost a bulletin about some kid who was incontinent and got embarassed then killed himself. Well, you can decide wether or not your going to continue to repost these stupid bulletins but I'm not, I've had enough of them. Also, all those bulletins about getting "extra photo's" and "Get a top 12" or "see who's looking at your profile" are all bullshit too! I just felt I had to get all that out cause this has been annoying me for quite some time.... thanks for listening.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh yeah, if you don't repost this in 1 second that freaky chick from The Ring is going to climb out of your tv tonight and kill you... really... I swear... Would I lie?