Thursday, February 8, 2007

2/8/07- Kevin Smith's myspace...

Yesterday I was feeling a bit curious and decided to post about 100 consecutive myspace comments on kevin smith's myspace page. For those of you who don't know, kevin smith is one of the most popular "real" celebrities on myspace. He has over 151,000 friends and usually there is a new comment posted on his page about every 30 seconds. So with all of these people checking out his myspace I figured why not see how many people would see my 100+ comments saying "vaf89.blogspot.com" and check out my wee little blog.

Well, as it turns out, over 117 people decided to check out my blog, while about 20 of those people decided to take time out of their obviously extremely busy day to e-mail my myspace account leaving messages like:

"YoU BuRn In heLL fORR SpaMMing Sir KEVin anD WastINg hiS ValUABle MysPACe TiMe!!!"

-some random douchebag

"Stop spamming kevin. you are taking comment space away from people like me who want to simply just tell kevin how much we enjoy his work. not spam his page with ads for some shitty blog." -an annoying bitch

and my personal favorite:

"FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EVEN BE IN THE GRACES OF KEVIN SMITH'S EYES WHEN HE LOOKS AT YOUR PROFILE PIC NEXT TO YOUR FUCKING RETARDED STUPID COMMENTS! FUCK YOU AND I HOPE YOU GET BEATEN UP BY AN ANGRY NIGGER PORCH MONKEY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO KEVIN'S SPACE!" -a very racist fan of jersey girl

I personally find all of this attention to be quite flattering, so to all of you myspace people out there, keep it coming because it just gives me more shit to write about.

And just in case there is an off chance that kevin smith himself hears about this blog and decides to read this: I am actually a big kevin smith fan and have no anger towards you or your myspace. I was simply just trying to drum up readership on my blog using the resources I have at my disposal(aka kevin smiths extremely popular myspace page). If you have a problem with me posting my blog address in your comment section then please just comment me on my myspace page and tell me to stop and I will gladly do so. p.s. clerks II was hilarious.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting