In celebration of today being "National Bad and Tasteless Joke Week" I have decided that every year on the tuesday that this holiday falls on I will pick one specific area of the tasteless joke world and explore it. This year's topic: Dead Baby Jokes! They're rude, crude, disgusting, in very very poor taste, and sometimes even funny. So brace yourself, get out your barf bag, and prepare to be blown away by my hand-picked assortment of bad taste.
* What's funnier than a dead baby? A dead baby in a clown costume!
* How many babies does it take to paint a house? Depends how hard you throw them.
* What's the difference between a dead baby and a peanut butter cup? The dead baby won't stick to the roof of your mouth.
* What's the difference between a Cadillac and a pile of dead babies? I don't have a Cadillac in my garage.
* What is red and creeps up your leg? A homesick abortion.
* What's worse than finding 7 dead babies in 1 trash can? Finding 1 dead baby in 7 trash cans.
* What's worse than smoking pot with a baby? Making a bong out of it
* What's 18 inches long and makes women scream all night ? Crib death.
* Why did the baby cross the road? It was stapled to the chicken.
* If a tree falls on a baby in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, is it still hilarious?
* How do you make a dead baby float? Two scoops of ice cream, one scoop of dead baby.
* How do you spoil a baby? Leave it out in the sun.
Now go tell your friends and spread the joy of dead baby jokes to all, you sick sons of bitches!