Monday, May 7, 2007

5/7/07- Ramen noodles: Because your mom's on welfare...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My mommy lets me drink my own pee to save money on water.

I was cleaning out my kitchen yesterday, when I found a box of Ramen noodles that had to be at least 4 years old. But, surprisingly, the date on the box said that they were still good until over 2010!

This got me thinking about when someone would want to consciously eat these things. I mean, unless your whole family is on welfare and need to save up enough money to pay off the second mortgage on the cardboard box, no self-respecting human should be consuming these cheap excuses for edible goods.

And when you do decide to actually eat Ramen noodles, the whole middle of the container is still hard and stale from not letting the water sit long enough to re-hydrate the noodles. Not to mention that they always tried to make Ramen noodles suedo-healthy by adding these tiny plastic vegetables in the cup(great idea). But the truth is that the noodles were more salty then the inside of Paris Hilton's.....well, you know where I'm going with this.

So, bottom line: Don't buy Ramen noodles unless you are poor enough that your plans also include using the cup to panhandle quarters outside of a Pathmark.