Well, it's that time of the month again(no, not THAT time of the month. ladies). That special time where I take a few minutes to write down each and every random fact that pops into my head. Here we go:
* Why is a plane's blackbox orange?
* If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
* Does the fact that a song called "American Idiot" sold millions of copies mean that the song proved it's own point?(think about it)
* If grapejuice was rapejuice and rapejuice was grapejuice, which one would you drink?
* Why is there a chain of furniture stores here in New York called "Seamen's"?
* When a midget dies, do they bury it in a tiny coffin?
* Some people say that the fact that Hollywood is making a Simpson's movie is further proof that the franchise may be desperate to attract new viewers and return to it's former heyday. Those people are stupid.
* Every time you eat something with honey in it, just remember that it came out of a bee's ass.
* A new statistic has said that since 1994, over 5% of all Americans have been part of a reality show in one way or another. This is truly a sad day for humanity.
* I want there to be a game show where the contestant must guess weather or not they have a deadly STD for cash and prizes. It shall be called: "Herpes or no Herpes".