Thursday, May 3, 2007

5/3/07- This week's guest: P***** O*****(prelude)...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Like I said yesterday, this week's guest interview is top secret(for now). Why? Because before I post the actual interview tomorrow, I want to give you a little background on why THIS particular interview is so noteworthy.

Usually when I send out a request to a comic or a celebrity I am very kind, courteous, and respectful of the fact that they might not be able to grant me an interview simply due to the fact that they can't just go responding to everyone's messages or they'd be there answering fan mail all fucking day. I understand that. But what this comic did to me instead of pointing out the aforementioned fact about answering EVERY piece of fan mail they receive was just not right or called for at all.

Instead of simply just responding to my message with a simple: "Sorry, but I have alot of fan mail to get through and can't take time to do an interview right now. But thanks for being a fan and writing to me anyway." This high and mighty douchbag just used the smallest, most fact deprived, half-assed answers I've ever received from a responder to one of my interviews....EVER!

And you'll find out who this royal douchebag is in tomorrow's post, where I will post the full "interview" unchanged from the exact wording and response it was in when I received it in my inbox one fateful morning.