Sunday, May 6, 2007

5/6/07- State of the Blog...

State of the Blog for the week ending May 6, 2007:

What's up, my loyal blogging aficionados? I know you are all probably disappointed about the fact that Spiderman 3 broke box office records despite the fact that it sucked worse then Paris Hilton at a (insert noun) (insert verb) (insert adjective). But I'll get to both Paris and Spiderman later this week. For now, here are this week's bullet points:

* Human Giant is finally available for purchase on Xbox Live Marketplace for just 160 points an episode! You go now! BUY!!!

* I'm trying to come up with a new theme week to kick off the Fourth of July week in a few months. So, I'm leaving it up to you, my loyal readers, to send me your ideas. The best one(deemed by me) will be anointed it's own theme week.

* And finally, just a heads up for this Friday. There probably won't be a celebrity interview this week. Mostly because I'm in the process of lining up some guests right now and need some time to get their responses and pick and choose which ones to post. This Friday will probably just be a good old fashioned original blog post.

See you all manana!