Sunday, March 11, 2007

3/11/07- State of the Blog...

State of the Blog for the week ending March 11, 2007:

Ladies and gentlemen, the state of the blog is hilarious and rich with positive feedback. With over 1,500 hits each day and over 12,000 hits a week on average, it seems as if this blog thing has really been catching on.

In case you were wondering what exactly the "State of the Blog" is, it is simply a weekly post that I will do each Sunday that addresses and answers some of your questions regarding different blog posts from the past week. Essentially recapping them and tying up a few loose ends.

Some of you may have noticed that there is no picture on Monday's post anymore. That is because I felt that that pic in question was a low-blow to that kid and should just be taken down to avoid any further trouble.

There have also been some people out there that have e-mailed me regarding the spelling of the word boogaloo in Thursday's blog title. I had originally posted it with the spelling "buogaloo" but have since changed it due to the realization that I had misspelled it. It's just sad to me that there are some people out there with enough free time on their hands to spend debating the spelling of the word boogaloo with an 18 year old kid.

And finally this week. Whoever kdog69 is, who is posting comments all the time, I just want to warn you that if you post anymore bullshit comments about C*******o and W****e then I will start deleting every comment you post from that point on.

See you all tomorrow with a brand new week of original blog postings.