Thursday, March 15, 2007

3/15/07- A knife's tale...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today, after school when I was working out in the weight room, it had started out like any other Thursday afternoon. But then I found myself witness to one of the dumbest acts of accidental violence I had seen in a long time.

I had walked outside to get some air for a minute, when I noticed that my friend A***** was over a few yards away in the parking lot with what looked to me like his entire hand sliced open. Now let me backtrack and explain what happened to cause this bloody gash in A*****'s hand.

Him and this other guy, V**, were sitting in V**'s car with a group of my other friends when V** pulled out a knife and started poking people with the tip of it. Why? Because he claimed that the tip of the blade was not that sharp and he was just poking people to be annoying. So then he started to poke A*****, and that, ladies and gentlemen, is where the big, bloody shit hit the fan. A***** moved the wrong way and the blade sliced his hand. At first he thought that it had hit his chest, but luckily it was only his hand. His hand then started to bleed uncontrollably and there was so much blood that if you saw it you would have sweared that the entire top half of his arm had been sliced. They quickly rushed him into the bathroom and washed off his hand and he's going to be all right. Luckily the blade only grazed the skin and didn't cut that deep.

I think I can honestly say that it was the most exciting thing to happen at school in about three weeks. Thus capping off a day that was already kick ass due to the fact that we had learned seventh period that school will be closed tomorrow due to the impending snowstorm. I love this school, it closes for anything.


*Check back tomorrow for an all new revamped myspace blog and a special announcement.