Tuesday, March 6, 2007

3/6/07- Bad parenting? or Hilarious child abuse?...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was walking around the mall yesterday when I saw one of the funniest, most random things in quite some time. There was a father walking with his four year old son. The son kept saying(saying, not yelling) "I have to wipe my nose. I have to wipe my nose." The kid kept saying this about twenty different times before the father finally snapped, grabbed the child by the arms and yelled:
"You wipe your fucking nose right fucking now! I've had it up to here with this shit! You'd better wipe your fucking nose right now and shut the hell up before I throw you off of this fucking balcony!"
Whoa! This guy was fucking nuts. Needless to say, everyone within a two mile radius of the mall was now staring at this guy. But he didn't even seem to care. All he cared about was making sure that his son wiped his nose, like any good father would.......or else he would throw him off of a balcony.
The ultimate question in all of this: Bad parenting or hilarious child abuse? You decide.