Monday, March 19, 2007

3/19/07- Californication: An indirect follow up to "ManLaw #1"...

First off, if you have never read my original post in the first place then please take a couple of minutes to read the original before you read this blatant continuation:

http://vaf89.blogspot.com/2007/02/22207-manlaw-1-no-pink-shirts-allowed.html

Now, on with the post.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've realized something that I could never quite put my finger on for all of my teenage years until now. Every instance of emasculate and effeminate culture, as well as the trend of Guido behavior among our nation's youth has stemmed from one place: California.

Now you might be saying to yourself right now: "But Vin, how can the Guido culture stem from California when most Italians live on the east coast?" Simple. In fact, let me answer that question with a few questions of my own. Why are Guido's always tan if the sun isn't out for most of the year? But in California the people are always tan because there is never snow and or traditional winter-like conditions, therefore the sun is out for nearly all of the year thus giving people year long tans. Gee, I wonder where people on the east coast got the itch to want to have a nice orange artificial tan?

As for the emasculation of America, what state has within it the gayest city in America, San Francisco? Oh, that's right, California! Look, I don't have a problem with gay people. In fact, I'm probably one of the most accepting, tolerant people you will ever meet. But when I use the word "gay" I mean figuratively not literally. Not following me? Here's a perfect example. There are millions of people in New York city, some of them are gay and look just like you and me, and I have no problem with that. But then you have the people that wear the small, pink shirts with fucking leopard pants and combat boots spray painted purple and you expect me to act as if that person has dignity? That guy's a fucking homo(figuratively of course). The point is that I have no problem with gay people, just sissies and people who are blatantly out of their fucking mind when it comes to their self respect.

I have just realized at this point in writing this post that I have probably angered a few people. So I'm just going to quit while I'm ahead and end it here. Hopefully I'll pick this up with "Part III" sometime in the future. But until then, remember to help control the nitwit population, have your stupid friends spayed or neutered. Goodnight America!