Monday, March 5, 2007

3/5/06- This aint a scene, it's a goddamn time waste...

Talk about wanting a period to go by fast today. 5th period religion just would not end quick enough. You see, our teacher was out today and we had a substitute insted. So that means that we did nothing and fooled around all period. I was just quietly writing shit in my notebook and getting some homework done so that I would'nt have to do it at home.(not that I was planning on doing it at home anyway, as oppose to doing it in homeroom as I have always done) And while I was doing this, some asshole behind me was throwing papers at me. Yeah, it was pretty annoying, but I did'nt even waste my time acknowledging him at first. But then he started in with bigger pieces of paper and even a pencil. Then I suddenly snapped. I turned around, grabbed his tie, pulled him towards me, and told him to stop.(I actually was'nt yelling at him either. I simply just said in a calm voice to stop throwing papers at me.) Suprisingly this tactic of mine had worked. There was only one problem.......Now when I turned back around in my seat the entire room, including the teacher, was staring at me. I don't know if I should feel embarassed that they were all looking at me or proud that they all saw me shut some douchebag up. Luckily though, this whole incident did help pass the time and ultimately made an otherwise boring day go by a hell of alot quicker. It also helped that someone who will remain nameless cursed out my english teacher right before english class was over later that day. I think his exact words were: "I don't care about your fucking class anymore. Jesus fucking christ."