Sunday, March 18, 2007

3/18/07- State of the Blog...

State of the Blog for the week ending March 18, 2007:

This week I'm only going to address one question and one question only. Mostly because I'm in the middle of writing an essay for English class and don't want to waste too much time. This past week I've gotten a whole slew of e-mails asking about these "guest bloggers" that I will be showcasing in two weeks once the myspace blogs have run out. Well, here is all of the information I can reveal to you thus far:

*I already have 5 posts from 5 different people already cued up and ready to be posted on this blog, so don't worry about any sort of lack in my ability to secure people to write interesting shit for me.

*They will be every Friday and will be titled: "This week's Guest Blogger: (insert name)".

*They will start two weeks from this past Friday and will consist of either celebrities, radio personalities, magazine columnists, or whomever, ranting or giving their opinion on anything from pop culture to just interesting shit going on in their lives.

*You may be asking yourself: How in god's name can he get famous people to write guest blogs for him? It's easier then you think. I simply just message them through myspace and ask if they would be interested. I have been turned down from some people, but most are more then happy to help me out and submit a few paragraphs for my shitty little blog. Plus, it's not like most people are going to turn down free exposure. (my shitty little blog does get over 2,000 hits a day now)

*Oh, and one more thing. Next week I will announce who the very first "Guest Blogger" will be.

More info to come then. But for now, I'll see you all tomorrow for an all new original blog post.