Thursday, March 29, 2007

3/29/07- Rock out with your sock out...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now I know that I've said this a million times in many different posts already, but today I saw the weirdest, creepiest thing I've seen in a long, long time.

I was going for a walk around the neighborhood this afternoon when all of a sudden my eye spotted a homeless man.....wearing a pink members only jacket and a sock on his hand. Now if you think that the pink shirt is what I'm here to talk about, then you don't know me very well because I wouldn't just write a whole couple of paragraphs just based on that. No, there would have to be something more to it then just a pink shirt.

The weirdness in this story comes from the sock on the guy's hand. Why? Oh, maybe because the sock had two buttons for eyes and a sewed on string for a mouth, and the homeless man was carrying on a conversation with it as if it were real. A conversation about what you ask? Niggers. Yup, this particular homeless man was carrying on a conversation with his racist puppet sock hand.(I couldn't make this shit up people) He kept yelling at the sock and arguing with it about the matters of segregation, bringing back slavery, and his disbelief that black people were allowed to vote on American Idol(you heard me right).

This haggard, crazy, old homeless man did have one nice thing to say: "Those colored people do make the best damn pot roast I've ever eaten." (???)